Thursday, July 15, 2010

Do you need one more tarot newsletter in your in box?

I'm hoping that answer is.... YES!

I've just finished redesigning part of our website, and I would like to invite you to sign up for our newsletter. This will give you updates on A King's Journey Tarot and any future tarot decks that James and I create. I'll give you a little secret, we are getting ready to begin another tarot deck project ;)   I can't give any details yet.. but it is sure to get your heart pumping when you see it! It's really exciting, and we hope to have it finished by the end of the year.

On top of that, I'm working on putting together designs for another tarot deck to follow, and James is working on a Dream Oracle, at the moment. It's really cool, as it is inspired from his own dreams!  I've seen the images, and trust me when I say.. one to watch for!

So, if you would like to be kept up on A King's Journey and future decks as they come about, I invite you to sign up for our newsletter here.. http://www.akingsjourneytarot.com

As a thank you, I'll be sending you a video introductory series that will give you further insights into A King's Journey.

Many Blessings,

Chanel
http://www.akingsjourneytarot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment