Thursday, March 25, 2010

Meeting the Printers

Yesterday, I met with the printers. It was a GREAT experience!

They gave me a tour of the facility, and showed me everything from machines to where they create the die cut, and the hand packers. By the way, they were packing lovely incense!  Smelled wonderfully!

I picked out the paper and will sample my choice very soon to make sure they don't fray at the edges. It is incredibly wonderful to know they are just as excited to work on this tarot deck project, as I am to work with them. You would think most places are stuffy and could care less what they are working on as long as the bills get paid. But not these printers!  They are geniune authentic and very personable. I couldn't be happier working with them. They even love tossing about ideas with me! Even down to picking out ribbon! You have GOT to love that! :)

Another beauty is that they are right here in my own back yard, so to speak. I get to watch the process at every stage. This will ensure the most ultimate finished tarot deck when finished!

I can't wait to present you with the final deck in all it's glory.

Well.. I'm off for now to finish more writing details. Keep watching, as tomorrow should be full of surprises that you'll definitely want to know about!!!  :)

Many Blessings,

Chanel

No comments:

Post a Comment